This new postcard came to the Library in early May from one of our regular donors. It probably dates from between the late 1890’s to the mid 1910’s; it shows the Brigham extension at the rear of the building, but doesn’t show the East and West wings, which were completed by 1917.
The best part of this new accession: the letters are outlined in glitter!
For more images of our State House postcard collections, see a small selection on our Flickr site: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mastatelibrary/sets/72157626293651362/.
Head of Special Collections